TEST 2 - Stakeholders Recommend Importance of Enabling and Equipping Tanzanian Youth

A presentation done

A presentation done by Vivian Ngowi from Restless Development on “The State of Youth in Tanzania: What are youth’s perceptions in relation to the status of employment, education, health, governance and accountability?” indicates that 23% of youth agree that they have access to political, social and economic information leaving the remaining 77% lacking this information. 

Ngowi highlighted that only 36% of youth agree that young people are involved sin various issues that affect them directly such as development of policies, representation in decision-making levels such as local meetings.

Hello Word

Marejeo ya Mkukuta

Social Media

We are on Facebook!

drupal hit counter