Policy Forum (PF) is a network of over 70 civil society organisations brought together in their interest in poverty reduction, equity and democratization and pursuit to enhance and augment the voice of ordinary citizens in national policy processes. The network focuses on governance and public money accountability at both central and local levels with its day to day activities are conducted by Secretariat headed by Coordinator.
Policy Forum (PF) invites “Expression of Interest” from reputable and experienced auditors to undertake Internal Auditing (Financial management Support) assignment for its financial year 1st of January 2017 and ending the 31st of December 2017. For more information please see the attached document.
1. Name of the Firm:
2. Contact Person(s)/Authorised signatories:
3. Registered Address:
4. Tel No./Fax No:
5. Name of the Chief Executive:
6. Legal status of the Firm:-
7. Date of incorporation/Registration no. of NBAA:
8. Details of Partners:-
Name of Partners
Age Qualification Full time/Part-time
9. Number of Qualified Staff: (CPA)
10. List of Assignments handled in last 10 years
11. Organisational Chart (to be enclosed)